USS auto auctions are Japan's biggest used vehicle auctions. To support nationwide distribution of used vehicles, we hold lively auctions with the keywords of "SPEED," "POWER" and "NETWORK." Please join us to expand your business chances.
- Registration in Japan (corporations)
- You must reside in Japan, have a certified copy of residence and have a seal registration certificate.
- You must have full-time Japanese-speaking staff.
- At least 1 year must have elapsed since the National Public Safety Commission issued you with license to trade used vehicles.
- You must be able to name at least 2 residents of Japan, who own property in Japan, to act as joint surety.
|Documents to be appended
Once you have submitted these documents, we will get in touch with you regarding the interview date.
The following documentation is necessary for contracts.
|*||Application certificate for participation contract: 1 copy
(Private contracts should be signed by the individual and the joint surety)
|*||Guarantee: 1 copy
(Affix a 200 yen revenue stamp, and put your seal on it)
|*||For corporations:||Certified copy of commercial registration of a company, certificate of impression of corporate seal, seal registration certificate for representative and joint surety: 1 copy each|
|*||For individuals:||Seal registration certificate for both the individual and joint surety: 1 copy each|
|*||Application deposit : 100,000 yen (Please wire the money as we cannot accept cash.)
Make a bank transfer to the following account when you receive the contract documents.
Bank transfer details
We will notify you once we have completed the above mentioned contract procedures for the site and prepared USS Car bank Net documentation, and then issue you with a membership card. Please visit the site.
Note that some time may be required to install and set up USS Car Bank Net.