Basic Policy for Opposition to Anti-Social Forces
The USS Group (USS Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries) has established the following policy for measures to ensure there are absolutely no relationships with anti-social forces and to prevent losses and damage caused by anti-social forces.
1. The USS Group takes proper actions using an organizational structure that include collaboration with the police, National Center for Removal of Criminal Organizations, attorneys, and other external organizations and individuals.
２. The USS Group refuses to respond to any improper request and will deal with these requests with strict measures while ensuring the safety of USS Group personnel involved with these measures.
３. The USS Group will never give money to an anti-social force or engage in secret transactions with an anti-social force.
USS automobile auction members receive the following information and mandatory terms concerning anti-social forces.
*The following section is an excerpt from the USS automobile auction membership application form.
Applicants and guarantors or applicants must declare and promise that none of the following items are applicable.
- Made a declaration of suspension of ordinary payments within the past five years
- Convicted of a crime (for a company, a criminal conviction of a representative or director)
- Started within the past five years a personal, civil or corporate bankruptcy or similar legal procedure
- A criminal organization or member of a criminal organization, a company affiliated with a criminal organization, a shareholder meeting extortion organization, organization using a fraudulent social movement for gains, a criminal syndicate or closely affiliated individual, or other anti-social force (collectively, anti-social forces).
- A company representative, manager, director, employee or individual effectively involved with management who is a member of an anti-social force
- An individual who was a member of an anti-social force within the past five years
- A company representative, manager, director, employee or individual effectively involved with management who was a member of an anti-social force within the past five years
- A company with management controlled by an anti-social force or with effective involvement by an anti-social force
- An individual or company that has given money or other benefit to an anti-social force or has some other close relationship with an anti-social force
- An individual or company that has transactions with an anti-social force
- An individual or company involved with the improper utilization of an anti-social force for the purpose of receiving improper gains directly or for a third party, for the purpose of causing losses or other harm to a third party, or for any other purpose