- What is USS's stock code?
- It is 4732.
- What is the minimum number of shares allowed per trade?
- The trading unit is 100 shares.
- In which stock exchanges is USS listed？
- We are listed in Tokyo and Nagoya.
- When is the general meeting of shareholders?
- The general meeting of shareholders is scheduled to be held in June.
General Meeting of Shareholders
- When are the record dates for dividends?
- Shareholders of record on September 30 and March 31 are eligible for interim and year-end dividends, respectively.
- How much is USS's dividend?
- This information is in the "Dividends" page.
- Where can I find information about USS's stock price?
- This information is in the "Stock Price" page.
- How do I change the registration of my USS stock and perform other shareholder procedures?
- Please ask the securities company where you have an account to handle these procedures. For USS stock held only in a special account, contact Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, which is the transfer agent, for shareholder services.
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited
TEL: 0120-782-031 (toll-free call (only in Japan))
- What is the composition of USS shareholders?
- See "Basic Stock Information" for information about USS shareholders. This includes major shareholders, the composition of shareholders by category and the total number of shares issued.
Basic Stock Information
- When was USS established?
- USS was established in October 1980 and the automobile auction business started in 1982. See the "History" page for more information.
- What are the business operations of USS?
- Automobile auctions are the core business and operations also include buying and selling used vehicles and a recycling business. See "Business Domains" for more information.
- Please provide information about corporate governance.
- This information is in the "Corporate Governance" page.
- What is the fiscal year of USS?
- The fiscal year is the 12-month period ending on March 31. The "IR Calendar" shows the expected dates of earnings announcements during the fiscal year.
- Where can I see information about the latest results of operations?
- You can download financial reports from the "Financial Results" page.
- What is the forecast for USS's performance?
- This information is in the "Financial Results" and "Consolidated Forecast" pages.